Prestige is a traditional wine with a concentrated, new world polish, highlighting the expressions of specific sites within the three select terroirs of the Lot Valley.
Fruit selected from the Plateau, the 3rd and 4th Terrace
• High density planting 12,350 vines/acres (5000 vines/ha)
• 2.2 tons per acres (40hl/ha)
• Hand-harvested between the October 22nd – 27th
• Fermentations in small stainless steel tanks
• 18 months in 50% new, 50% single use French oak barrels (225l)
A warm spring followed by a cold and rainy June. August was dry, and a mild autumn helped to achieve fruit ripening, giving well balanced fruit.
Deep ruby color. Intense aromas driven by black cherry and blueberry, with a hint of coffee bean, vanilla, and chocolate. The palate offers dried herbs, plum, black pepper, dark chocolate and warm blueberry pie. A rich palate with well integrated tannins, this wine expresses intensity, power and elegance.